Dan is an extremely passionate person and freely admits to being obsessed with the CrossFit and coaching here at CrossFit Reach. Dan started his CrossFit journey in 2011 as a member of bootcamp before transitioning into a coaching role. Through CrossFit, Dan went from being 200lb+ a few years out of college to 170lb. Through his own personal journey Dan has gone on to become an excellent coach who has the ability to realize the potential in the person he is coaching and adapt his coaching to suit that person’s needs. Dan has also assumed the role of Head Coach. Dan is also the coach of Barbell Club.
Dan currently holds:
- B.S. Communications Media, Graphic Design, Fitchburg State University
- CrossFit L1 Trainer
- USAWL Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Attitude Nation Certified under Jon and Jessica North
- CrossFit Mobility under Kelly Starrett
- CrossFit Gymnastics under Jeff Tucker